Wednesday, January 4, 2012

After Christmas, there's a birthday.

Yea, I dont get a break after I get all the Christmas stuff done cuz I have a birthday girl to knit for.


Heres a couple presents I have already done.

Traveller's Hat by Sue Jackson
On a side note: I also sell these in whatever color you want. Stripes or solids. See the listing in my Etsy store.



And...French Press Felted Slippers by Melynda Bernardi

I totally didnt realize I put the buttons on the wrong way till I took this pic. Oh well...right?


And for the last thing...I was supposed to have this done for her for Christmas. Yea, that didnt happen. So shes getting it for her birthday. 

Carmen Shawlette by Anniken Allis
I have pics of the progress in this post and this one. I had to put it down for quite a while to get Christmas orders and presents done. Today I went to get it back out and couldnt find the charts for it...UGG. I originally bought the pattern through Patternfish and they only give you one shot to get the pattern, so I had to buy it again. This time I bought it thro Ravelry so now its stored in my PDF library there...YAY for Casey!! What a brilliant man! 

So I will review my notes and get back going on this shawl. I have till the 17th to get it knit and blocked...who thinks I can do it??

TTFN

eta: After closer inspection of the completed work...I found that moths have eaten thro some of it....GGRRRRR...into the freezer went the yarn and Im back at square one.
Maybe I wont get it done by the 17th.


No comments:

Post a Comment