Monday, June 11, 2012

(Pork)Wiener Schnitzel Recipe

I came across Wiener Schnitzel a year ago and made it and it was WONDERFUL! My German friend gave me her recipe and I wanted to make it today and I couldnt find it!!!!

AHHHH!!

So Im gonna make this one and write it down here so I dont lose it and so yall can possibly share in my goodness.

Disclaimer: This is by far the original version...largely due to my using pork...but it is amazingly good!!

First you have 3 bowls:
One of them has 4 eggs milk and lemon juice in it.
One has flour, paprika, season salt and fresh ground pepper
and one has Italian breadcrumbs in it.



Then you have your pan with oil in it getting hot.

Take your pork tenderloin and dip them in these bowls, flour first, then egg mixture and then breadcrumbs. 
(sorry the pic is out of order.)

Then put them in the pan and cook them 3-4 min on one side, turn, 3-4 mins on the other side. You really don't want to turn them more than once. 
Take them out of the pan and put them on some paper towels and..........


Throw some potatoes and a veggie or a salad with this and your gonna be stuffed after supper!! 

Check it out yall...I was asked to add this recipe to the MyCityCuisine wiki resource! WHOOO! Click on that button right there to check it out!


Wiener Schnitzel

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment