Thursday, July 19, 2012

Reversible Stitch Patterns in knitting

So Im doing some mobius headbands to put in my store and was looking for some stitch patterns that were identical on both sides. Yanno....reversible.

I cannot count how many times I have went looking for a stitch pattern in knitting or crochet that was reversible. So, Im gonna start a series on reversible stitch patterns so the ones I find will be in one spot. This will be an ongoing project and I will have a section over there on the right bar that will have all the links to the posts that include these in them.

I will put either knit or crochet,
in the round or flat
and show pictures of both sides.

I realize these things are all over the net and some in my books and all spread out all over the place...how inconvenient?

If yall have any stitch patterns you would like me to swatch up....let me know! I would be happy to include them here. I hope this will be a combined effort because Im sure I won't be able to find them all. And lets face it, new patterns are born every day!

What do yall think of my idea??

Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment